Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self - May Sarton
Three weeks back, I received an online wedding invitation from an acquaintance. And today, I witnessed his wedding and finally met his wife. Together with our common friends, I wish him well.
Also today, I received an invitation from a dear friend to come out and take a breather from work. Its always nice catching up with 'old friends'... The 6 weeks stint in Germany would do you some good - clear your mind off the intricacies of the heart... see if independent living suits you well... get a fresh perspective on life... learn a new culture, visit interesting places and meet new friends. Take the opportunity presented with a positive outlook. As the saying goes, "Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises"... You'll never know if it would take you places...I'll see you when you get back :)
Looking back at the past month... I'm glad I got back on track with my health and fitness regime... I now need to decide the future direction of my education and take charge of little Miss Fifis...they are always at the back of my mind... I hope to travel and recuperate in the next few months. I truly need some time for ME!
2 comments:
your old friend is back.
yes, it has done me some good.
now i am missing munich (and feeling jet-lagged)
thanks for your comments, dear old friend. time to catch up once you are over with the jet lag feeling ;P
Post a Comment